Monday 23 January 2012

ten things i am loving;

I have a whole folder of goodies on my computer that I've saved 
because I have fallen in love with them, so I think it's really only fair that I share some 
of them with you in my very first "ten things I am loving" post:

 I am absolutely loving the fact that even here in Yorkshire we can see the Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis. They're pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen, but I still don't think it's quite the same as seeing them in Norway, so I'm definitely doing that before the end of the year too.
 c/o The Daily Mail




I have tattoo fever, they're just so addictive, and whilst I have decided to think long and hard before making a decision about another tattoo, these two peaches screaming inspiration. There are so many sweet bird tattoos about, and these two are just the tip of the iceberg.
The second is c/o flickr and the first I'm not sure where I found it so apologies for not crediting you if it's yours.

Isn't this bunting duvet cover gorgeous? I love all things bunting, and the colours on this are absolutely to die for. I'll definitely have to hunt this down come pay day - come on Friday!
c/o pinterest




I am in love with all things Pug related. I've finally persuaded my mother to let me have one, though I am pretty sure she knew about the hefty price tag that comes with these little darlings before she agreed, I best get saving! How handsome is the Pug puppy in the bow tie?! I need one of these little dears in my life.
Both photos c/o weheartit.com

Future home inspiration. I love everything about this desk, I have plans to frame so many beautiful things above my bed, I just need to get round to doing so.  I cannot wait to move into my own place - hopefully pretty soon, and to make it my own. 
c/o weheartit.com
                 
I absolutely cannot get enough of this girl. Zooey Deschanel is  by far my favourite girl on television. If you've not managed to catch her show "New Girl" you can find every episode available on US television (even though they've not all been shown over here in the UK just yet) by clicking this link.  I am totally in love with this photograph too, isn't she a peach?
photo c/o weheartit.com

I love absolutely everything about this desk, I plan to frame so many beautiful pictures and put them above my bed!
C/O Pinterest

Lavender bags are back with a vengeance, and this is the perfect example. This lovely design from Julia Pott's etsy shop really makes a simple and outdated home accessory just that little bit extra special. My favourite part is the triangular mountain in the back ground. Simply gorgeous.



I have recently stumbled upon an absolutely fantastic stationary store online called Present & Correct. It stocks some super sweet stationary and typewriters. My two favourite items of the moment are these "know-it-all" pencils and the "starter typewriter". If you have a spare ten minutes you should be sure to check out the store by clicking here.

FINALLY, I have been lusting after this dress for some time for my birthday, unfortunately it was just too many penny's. Annoyingly two days before my birthday it went on sale! GRRRR. Luckily I have a pretty beautiful birthday dress!

Sincerely, Alexa  ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment