Friday 13 April 2012

je suis retourné;

I'm back after a little break and you may notice some big, big changes here on 5 a.m picnics. I'd like to start by saying thankyou to my sweet friend Steph B (fellow Ma Bicyclette girly) of Felt Mountain Studios for creating this design just for me, isn't it a peach? I have been busy working and interning these past few weeks, so sorry for a quiet spell, but I am back and I promise to be a super active blogger from this day forth. 

I am one super happy Android customer now that they've kindly decided to let us have Instagram, you can follow mine by clicking the link in the sidebar. There's just far too much I want to photograph, so I apologise if I bombard you with everything I stumble upon. Here are some of my photos to date.













I have recently started embroidery, I have picked out some beautiful fabrics and I am going to be stitching on some of my own designs I've drawn up of my friends for surprise gifts. 


I have collected all the bits and pieces for my giveaway, so keep promoting 5 a.m picnics and once I hit fifty followers I'll let you know how you can enter.

 Sincerely, Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment