Friday 31 December 2010

christmas and resolutions;



My christmas this year was quite a strange one, and definitely not what I have been used to, though that is not to say it wasn't a lovely one. My papabear died earlier this year quite unexpectedly so it was our first Christmas without him; which left my mother, brother and myself. We had a fantastic distraction in my friend Lee, who we invited to share Christmas with us, and it was lovely to have four people in the house as usual. I don't know about you, but I was well and truly spoilt this
year, and got some beautiful gifts. These are just a few of my favourites;











pictures: a) milk duds and sweethearts.    b) urban outfitters satchel.
c) ceramic bird jewellary holder.
d) and f) a tiny clay bunny - my mothers little prank as i have been nagging her for a pet bunny for the past six months.
e) lilac fairy lights.   f) spirited away and all about my mother dvd's.
g) a gorgeous scented candle.   h) a lovely teapot (and matching teacups).
i) hummingbird bakery notebook.   j) whittards yummy fruit tea's.
k) absolutely gorgeous peter pan collar dress by renew at urban outfitters.

I hope you were all as lucky as I have been. I hope you all have a lovely New Years Eve too.  I am very excited for 2011 and all the wonderful new things to come. I don't have many resolutions really, as I feel my twenty two before twenty three list will be challenge enough, but the six I have decided upon are;

one. put more effort into my degree
two. learn to be more tolerant
three. say "yes" to more things
four. do more good deeds for others
five. stop being so frivialnt with my money
six. TRAVEL more

So all that is left for me to say is, Happy New Year my lovelies, see you in 2011!

Sincerely, Alexa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment