Wednesday 29 December 2010

what does love mean?;

I don't know about you, but I am absolutely addicted to StumbleUpon, and have just stumbled upon this little beauty and just had to share my favorites with you as they are the sweetest little notions about love I have ever read, and so impressive especially considering they are the words of children aged between four and eight years of age  ♥






"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."
Rebecca- age 8


"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.
You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Billy - age 4
(I hope someone will keep my name safe in their mouth one day soon)


"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
Bobby - age 7


"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,"
Nikka - age 6


"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they
know each other so well."
Tommy - age 6


This really, really makes me believe in love again.
I promise I will write a post soon about what little treasures I recieved this Christmas soon!



Sincerely, Alexa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment