Thursday 16 February 2012

j'aime ma bicyclette;



The exciting plans and notions and ideas I mentioned  around a week or so ago is my reason behind the lack of posts of late - expect something new over the weekend to make up for it. 
Ma Bicyclette is a sparkling new blog (eventually to become a magazine)  that I have recently become a part of with a group of other sweet girls. It's all very exciting and it's early days, but we have high hopes for it.  Please take a peek here and remember to follow us on the blog and on twitter too. 
It was my turn to post yesterday and I just about managed to get my post in on time, despite the ridiculous amount of things that went wrong in the process. 

Let me know what you think!

Sincerely, Alexa  ♥ 

p.s please remember to follow my blog (in the side bar on the right right) and tell your friends to do the same, I have my eye on something pretty sweet for my very first give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment