Wednesday 30 May 2012

amsterdam;

Recently I took a trip to Amsterdam with three of my favourite girls. It was probably the most fun I've had in such a long time and I definitely needed the break before I started my new job. I didn't take a whole bunch of photos but I thought I'd share my favourites with you.

The erotic museum, funniest cartoons I ever saw, but a bit of a let down really.



View from the boat, Hull looks surprisingly beautiful.

Any kiddo who grew up in the UK in the 90's will understand how amazing this find was.


Hannah and our lovely new American Friend, Mark.
We managed to get a pretty cheap deal £150 for the ferry and hotel (though I have since learnt that you can take the megabus for just £8!) and a 4* hotel at that. 
We squeezed in so much over the three days we were there and it's definitely an eye opener. 
We visited Anne Frank Haus and it was one of the most moving places I have ever had
 the privilege of visiting. We went to the red light district, ate steak, saw a peep show and visited several museums. It was a peach of a holiday and I highly recommend Amsterdam for a short break.




 Sincerely, Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment