Thursday 10 May 2012

i've got a wealth of new ideas;

I've been making plans of late for some little projects that I'll be sure to write up 
tutorials for to put up on here. These are some of the photographs that
have inspired me.









Photographs a, b, c e, g c/o Pintrest.    Photograph d c/o Flappergirl    Photograph f c/o Paper Pastries



I've decided I need to tone up and get healthy for summer and what better way to show off 
my gorgeous bicycle than to get it out on the road. Two birds one stone ey?

Not my actual bicycle, but I own the same one! Isn't she a peach? Photograph c/o Pintrest. 



I'm super excited for the weekend because me and three of my favourite girl pals are 
heading to Amsterdam for a holiday. I'll be taking plenty of photographs to share with you, which 
you can get a sneak peak of on my instagram (username is 5ampicnics). I know it's late notice
but if anyone knows of any great places to eat or visit or go out, please drop
me a comment. 

Have a lovely weekend kiddos.
Sincerely, Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment